For a fresh approach to your next ad or campaign, just add:
– some shiny looking fruit, preferably sliced and with a good few drops of water
– sometimes just a splash of water will do the trick
– any kind of cleaning product; soap, detergent, coca-cola, that sort of thing
– or, if you’re really trying to be ca-rayzee, try the odd stylised dandelion – always synonymous with fresh stuff.
The ‘fresh approach’ gambit always comes in handy when the following has happened:
– your client has sold you short on what makes his or her product or service great
– your account manager has sold you short on what makes his or her client’s product or service great
– neither of the two parties has ever heard of a proposition.
…Then sleep safe in the knowledge that there’s only one kind of product or service owner who should be pleased with this kind of oxymoron:*
* Yes, yes, for the pedants I realise ‘fresh approach’ is not an oxymoron in the true sense of the word, but the proposition of presenting ‘fresh approach’ as a new idea mostly definitely is!
Freelance Copy, Concepts,
Branding & Creative Direction